Telstar 1963 NV Stan Smith Low Top Shoes
The shoe has achieved cult status by generations of fashionable and cultured aficionados alike. These stan smith shoes stand for athletic style, personality and everything in between. In 1963 Wimbledon champion Stan Smith won his first title after wearing these shoes for the tournament. The design is an American subtle style, the soles are made of rubber and the upper is made of leather with a perforation in the shape of a star.
Luxury Telstar 1963 NV Stan Smith Low Top Shoes
The Stan Smith from adidas celebrates its 40th anniversary in 2013. The timeless tennis shoe was extraordinarily good and stylish, setting it apart from other models that had been created, but these shoes were made to be popular all over the world. This shoe is the first in the history of Adidas Originals to be marketed and designed based on input from Stan Smith himself, who envisioned the shoe as an easily customizable piece with a certain hands-on look and feel.
- A must-have in any wardrobe, the Stan Smith sneakers are designed to match anything in your closet.
- These shoes are great for the tennis court, the playground, and everything in between.
- This sneakers offer a snug fit and unforgettable style.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- The pair comes with a tonal rubber outsole that improves traction in any conditions.
- Made from durable full-grain leather with a smooth and comfortable synthetic lining, these shoes will keep you happy every recess period.
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.,,,