Hertha BSC Stan Smith Low Top Shoes
Being the founder of a company based in Berlin, Germany, Adidas has made a name for itself as one of the leaders in sportswear. It’s now over 45 years since they launched their first shoe and recently sold 3 billion pairs. And that doesn’t seem to be slowing shop at a stop.
100K Sold Hertha BSC Stan Smith Low Top Shoes
The Hertha BSC Stan Smith Low Top Shoes are made famous by former German football star Mesut Özil. Although the design is from Adidas, Hertha BSC has sustained its popularity by increasingly wearing these shoes in the past two years and now everyone wear them whether they support or not.
- A must-have in any wardrobe, the Stan Smith sneakers are designed to match anything in your closet.
- These shoes are great for the tennis court, the playground, and everything in between.
- This sneakers offer a snug fit and unforgettable style.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- The pair comes with a tonal rubber outsole that improves traction in any conditions.
- Made from durable full-grain leather with a smooth and comfortable synthetic lining, these shoes will keep you happy every recess period.
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.,,,