Eddie Van Halen 5150 Stan Smith Low Top Shoes
First released in 1986, the 5150 stan smith shoe has a history of bringing the pain and rap singing out there challenging flames to the roaring guitar solos that became part of van halen’s signature sound; not to mention those 9volt guitars. A classic shoe, a luxurious style, and an innovative all-over print. What more could you ask for in a designer shoe for your favorite artist?
Must Buy Eddie Van Halen 5150 Stan Smith Low Top Shoes
Eddie Van Halen a guitarist and drummer for the band Van Halen is no stranger to fashion. He has his own signature line of sneakers with features unique to those sneakers. The 5150 Stan Smith Low Top Shoes are no exception to the rule, featuring the On Your Knees motif from the album cover on brown leather with red stitching, hardware accents, specks of silver sparkle and raw rubber bottoms.
- A must-have in any wardrobe, the Stan Smith sneakers are designed to match anything in your closet.
- These shoes are great for the tennis court, the playground, and everything in between.
- This sneakers offer a snug fit and unforgettable style.
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- The pair comes with a tonal rubber outsole that improves traction in any conditions.
- Made from durable full-grain leather with a smooth and comfortable synthetic lining, these shoes will keep you happy every recess period.
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.,